Have the ability to take direction and perform tasks at a fast pace as assigned by Phantoms staff. Lots of opportunities to learn about professional sports and get involved. Some key areas of assistance are game day, on-ice promotions, fulfilling sponsorship commitments, and the execution of office work as assigned.
* Assist in implementation of Phantoms special events, including (but not limited to) season ticket holder parties, Fan Appreciation Night and pre-game parties
* Assistance with promotions on and off the ice
* Helping with pre-game and/or post-game ceremonies
* Assistance with handouts/giveaways pre-game and/or post-game
* Assisting customers and ticket holders at the Guest Services Booth
* Coordination of game day arena setup
* Serving as a liaison with local hockey organizations for intermission games
* Facilitating birthday parties on game nights
Availability for game days and special events. Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communications skills and come to work presenting a professional appearance and behavior. Other requirements include: the ability to work independently, capable of meeting deadlines, be available to work during non-business hours, be able to work with people of all ages, and have the capability to work in an every changing environment during a hockey game.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should apply online via the link below.
The American Hockey League - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard