Internships: Any Internship
Marketing and Promotions Internship - Fall 2013 - Boston Bruins (Boston, MA)
• Assist the Marketing team with daily activities, events and projects.
• Assist with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns to maximize ticket revenue, promote community events and increase brand awareness.
• Assist with the execution and evaluation of all advertising creative used in media outlets, including TV, radio, print, outdoor, etc.
• Assist in the maintenance of digital and social media platforms and implementation of new marketing strategies
• Assist with the planning and execution of all grass roots marketing efforts and community events.
• Assist with the organization and implementation of game night activities at each Boston Bruins home game, as well as special game night promotions throughout the season.
• All other duties as assigned.
We are looking for intelligent, motivated and hard-working individuals with an interest in marketing and advertising in the sports industry. Applicants must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience with Adobe Creative Suites including Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus. Qualified applicants are required to work all game days and major team events.
Compensation and Requirements:
• Internships offered by the Boston Bruins are non-compensated. All interns must receive college credit.
• All interns must provide documentation from their college or university stating the number of hours obligated to work and verifying receipt of college credit.
• Before the start of each internship period, all interns must read, agree to and submit a signed copy of the Boston Bruins Internship Agreement contract.
• All interns must be able to lift at least (25) pounds and may perform some manual labor.
• Interns are required to work all game days and major team events.
Obligation: Must have flexible schedule and be willing to work all Bruins home games, major events, and additional community activities.
The TD Garden is located off Causeway Street in Boston (100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114) and easily accessible by car, train or bus. Interns will be responsible for their own transportation to and from work as well as determine their own parking arrangements (if applicable).