- Facilitate delivery of services provided by the Community.
- Follow up on all inquiries made to the Community.
- Primary liaison between prospective residents and Community.
- Coordinate new resident entries and exits of the Community.
- Coordinate advertising, direct mail, endorsements, referrals public relations programs and events to maximize lead generation.
- Generate and convert leads into current residents doing tours and making sure that the rooms are always in perfect condition for showing.
- Facilitate in house seminars of area professionals for residents, families and friends.
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each residents needs.
- Familiarize yourself with residents of the Community.
- Participate in resident orientations; explain amenities, routines, and expectations of the Community and your department.
- Cover reception area as needed.
- Complete all administrative duties as required, including but not limited to, copying, filing, new employee paperwork, payroll and data entry.
- Accurately manage resident records ensuring completed resident agreements and adequate follow up on special agreements and renewals.
- Accurately manage employee records ensuring completed and signed policies and adequate follow up on ongoing training.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a clerical support position
- Good knowlege of IT
This position is for a person who is not afraid of work, and wants to learn all aspects of Business and Marketing.
The environment is challenging but highly rewarding for people who love people.
We offer great compensation, generous bonus, incentives, paid holidays, sick and vacation time, outstanding benefits, paid training, tuition reimbursement, free bus pass and a terrific place and people to work with.
Stellar Senior Living - 22 months ago
Stellar Senior Living is family owned and operated which means that we are deeply involved in each community. We take pride in every...