The RPS Group is a planning and development, energy resources and environmental consultancy with over 4,750 staff worldwide. RPS Energy is a multi-disciplinary consultancy, providing Technical, Commercial and Project Management Support services in the fields of operations, geoscience, engineering and HS&E to the energy sector worldwide. RPS Energy services the oil and gas, renewables and nuclear sectors from operating bases in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Malaysia.
RPS Energy has an established track record with numerous major clients. We are embarking on a major programme of further expansion in this sector and are seeking the right individual to support this expansion with immediate involvement in high profile flagship energy projects.
RPS Group is currently seeking a Marketing, Business Planning and Technical Sales Support person to add to our team. This individual would be good at finding new client relationships as well as managing projects and dealing with technical sales and technical issues with clients and consultants. This person would also coordinate operations, set up personnel with agreements/software, deliver end of project reports, maintain consultant relationships and interact with accounting. Additional responsibilities include:
Job Title Technical Support (Marketing, Business Planning and Sales)
Travel May be required
• Gather market intelligence by geographic region
• Support Management in identifying and targeting areas for business growth
• Help with preparation of marketing plans and materials
• Excellent business research skills
• Experience with upstream Consultancy services
• Experience with GIS or related spatial management and visualization tools
• Experience with office software and with excellent presentation skills
• Preferred Consultancy or Service Company
• Experience in South America
• Earth Science, Engineering or International Business Degree
• English, Spanish and Portuguese
For more information please contact the Houston recruitment team at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer.