Postal/Zip Code: 85063
Superlite Block is a division of Oldcastle Architectural (APG). Oldcastle APG is the leading North American manufacturer of concrete masonry, lawn, garden and paving products and a regional leader in clay brick. The group also produces packaged cement mixes, lightweight aggregates, bagged decorative stone and lime. With over 200 operating locations and 6000 employees, Oldcastle Architectural operates across 38 states and 2 Canadian provinces.
Job Description Summary
As a Masonry Sales Representative you will be responsible for the overall sales function of selling a variety of company products. This will include creating new business, generating leads, increasing customer orders and developing customer relationships. As a representative of Oldcastle, you will increase company revenue by growing sales of products within a specified territory.
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting new customers
- Work closely with customers and contractors to develop sales strategies
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in the market
- Prepare sales projects reports and compile customer’s sales data monthly
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales contracts
- Participate in hands-on product training and attend home shows
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, training and education
- Three to five years’ experience managing a multi-million dollar territory in outside sales capacity
- Experience within the masonry and/or construction industry
- Ability to navigate through a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Superlite Block is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Superlite Block is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 19 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...