Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is rapidly expanding (with over 30 locations in New Jersey) providing massages, facials and waxing services 7 days a week.
If you are Professional, Enthusiastic, and Motivated with excellent communication skills then we would like to speak with you about becoming a Massage Therapist for our Aberdeen, NJ location in Monmouth County:
Massage Therapist Primary Responsibilities:
- Greet and communicate with guests & members in a professional, friendly manner
- Perform consecutive 50 or 80-minute massage therapy sessions
- Design specific sessions based on client's individual needs
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis
- Create excellent experiences for members and guests through a friendly and helpful attitude
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, spa management and sales staff
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Must carry liability insurance
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork
- Able to work flexible days and hours
To apply: please email your resume and please provide available hours.
Location: Aberdeen, NJ (Monmouth County) in the Stop & Shop Center with Bed Bath & Beyond
Compensation: Commission + Tips
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.