Massage Therapist - Winter Park - On Call
Florida Hospital, Winter Park Memorial, seeks to hire a Massage Therapist who will embrace our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ.
Nestled among the oak-shaded, brick-paved streets of one of the most picturesque hometowns in the country, Winter Park Memorial Hospital has continuously served the residents of Winter Park and its surrounding communities for more than 50 years.
Chartered in 1951, the hospital has grown from the visionary efforts of a handful of Winter Park residents and community leaders, to a 307-bed acute care facility that is a model of community health and wellness. Over the years the hospital has continually expanded to meet the needs of the community, adding an upscale obstetrics and Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at The Dr. P. Phillips Baby Place, cancer care at the Florida Hospital Cancer Institute, Winter Park, and state-of-the-art surgery, recovery and rehabilitation at the Florida Hospital Orthopaedic Institute. Together with the community we serve, we're building a model of community health and wellness for generations to come.
On call as needed
The Massage Therapist will provide treatments to customers of the Spa. The position will maintain a clean and functional work environment. During scheduled work hours while not providing scheduled services the massage therapist will interact with members and maintain a friendly, open, and service oriented attitude performing functions consistent with supporting the entire Spa team. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Knowledge Skills, Education & Experience Required:
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Required:
- More than 1 years providing massage therapy in a licensed environment (preference)
- State of Florida Licensed Massage Therapist - clear and active
Demonstrates, through behavior, Florida Hospital's core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork
If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore the On Call Massage Therapist opportunity with Florida Hospital, Winter Park Memorial, and apply online today.
- Performs services as licensed and directed
- Sets up and breaks down work area at the start/end of each shift
- Cleans and maintains equipment, tools, and treatment areas daily
- Maintains up-to-date industry knowledge and skills
- Learns to use/operate and understands products, tools, and equipment used at the Spa, as applicable
- Provides massage services at other FH campuses/departments/events, as applicable
- Promotes spa services at events both on and off site as needed, as applicable
- Recommends retail product to clients and facilitates the sale of that product with the front desk staff, as applicable
- Provides the highest level of customer services and professionalism in all contacts
American Hospital Association
- 2 years ago - save job