ESCO is launching a financial shared services group
located in Las Colinas. This is an opportunity to help
build a shared service center from the ground up. The
initial hires into the group will be well positioned for
advancement and cross functional training opportunities.
The team will also gain significant post- merger
integration experience through planned acquisitions.
The Master Data Analyst is responsible for oversight of
the entire vendor maintenance function including
improving upon the company’s existing process, assisting
other departments, and gaining exposure to numerous
roles in the shared service center.
Job duties include:
The Master Data Analyst is expected to learn and perform
the transactions for activities such as: Vendor
- Managing incoming vendor maintenance requests on a
provided and accurate.
- Ensuring all applicable vendor documentation is
potential duplicate vendors.
- Perform vendor master records audits to identify
- Verify if vendors are 1099 related and set up
for numerous operating units.
- Set up new suppliers, sites, and banking information
- Perform Taxpayer identification verification with
- Assist in the vendor statement reconciliation
systematic issues which affect our ability to
- Assist in the identification of procedural or
process accurate maintenance and propose solutions
to improve efficiency.
Payable, Purchasing, and field personnel in order to
- Must build a working relationship with all Accounts
assist and provide sufficient information in order
to resolve outstanding issues.
Pay process through the use of technology and
- Assist in issue resolution for multiple departments.
- Help drive enhancement activities in the Procure to
- Prepare and analyze performance metrics
- Prepare and present recurring and ad hoc data
internal reporting capabilities to aid others in
- Work with ESCO Team Members to identify and develop
making business decision
Accounting, Accounting Information Systems,
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in
Management Information Systems, Business or a
reporting metrics required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing and
capacity, with solid capabilities using Oracle
- Must have experience using Oracle in a professional
including development of Macros
- Must have advanced Excel and Access skills,
- Previous shared services implementation work
- Must be willing and able to travel 25-30% during the
Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
various levels within the organization in various
- High Customer Service Mindset (interacting with
(written and oral) with all levels of the
- Effective time management skills
- Must communicate effectively and appropriately
ESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Agencies – please DO NOT contact ESCO with unsolicited
services or offers
Req. Code : 297
Division/Department : Corporate
% of Travel Required : 20-30%
Offer Relocation : No
ESCO - 30+ days ago