Master Trainers deliver AchieveGlobal content to clients and train and certify AchieveGlobal clients to deliver content. Master Trainers are subject matter experts in the AchieveGlobal programs they lead, and deliver them through instructor-led and virtual modalities. They work closely with internal AchieveGlobal resources and clients to ensure successful client outcomes that dazzle our clients. AchieveGlobal Master Trainers set the standard for world-class delivery.
- Deliver AchieveGlobal solutions to clients
- Certify and develop AchieveGlobal clients to deliver content
- Maintain familiarity with learning industry trends (e.g. adult learning theory, blended learning etc)
- Maintain domain expertise in areas of delivery (sales effectiveness, customer loyalty, leadership)
- Develop and maintain expertise in key AG verticals (Government, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing etc.)
- Share feedback with Product Development and Sales regarding opportunities for improvement or new business
- Maintain constructive relationships with all internal resources
ADA (American with Disabilities Act) Information
The working conditions and physical demands on the incumbent will be those that must be met to successfully perform the essential duties of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties. The physical environment the incumbent will work in is typically an office environment with moderate noise levels that would be expected in that type of work environment.
- B.A. degree or equivalent experience in applicable area such as Business, Adult Education, Instructional Systems.
- 3-5 years experience working with internal and external customers in positions such as sales, customer management and leading managers.
- 2-3 years related experience delivering training in business environment
Specific concerns for this role:
- Travel 75% of time
- “Standing” for program delivery
- Ability to transport and trainer's kit and laptop for use in facilitating classes
- Ability to work a 7a-7p workday
AchieveGlobal is an Equal Opportunity Employer Striving for Strength through Diversity.