Material & Maintenance Manager – |
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
This is a Proposal Position:
The purpose of this job posting is to identify Key Personnel for a task order pending award based in Fort Campbell, KY. The intent is that candidates selected for the proposal will have first consideration pending a contract award to IAP. Additional experience and qualifications are listed below.
LOCATION: CONUS – Fort Campbell
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the d irect management of maintenance personnel in the areas of wheel vehicles, engineering, radios, special devices, MRAPS,MHE;s Artillery/Small Arms/Mortars. Fire Control Equipment (FT.Bliss only M1A Tank, M2/3 Bradley),Chemical Defense Equipment. Manage a system for rapid procurement of CL IX repair parts whose usage levels do not require maintenance of on-hand stocks. Manage, coordinate, and expedite the flow of repair parts, and major assemblies Cl VII within or between branches in accordance with production and shipping schedules or departmental priorities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Plan, schedule, and control maintenance requests presented by authorized customers. Responsible for planning, inspecting, and distributing work assignments . Provide and maintain effective customer relations.
- Manage installation, operation, maintenance and repair work.
- Examine and approve operation log sheets and time records. Inspect Completed jobs.
- Maintain a sufficient quantity of on-hand materiel and supplies to perform contract work required.
- Track and maintain a suspense file on all openwork orders.
- Maintain maintenance records for five years (Life of Contract) in order to verify and track
- Establish and operate Production Planning and Control (PP&C) for all commodities.
- Perform customer service activities for the turn-in and pick-up of equipment and material status conditions.
- Provide materiel equipment maintenance services to support all customers during core hours of operation or as the mission requires, Monday through Friday.
- Provide on-call services during after duty hours, holidays and weekends.
- Update My Production Planner (MPP) contained within the Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) site of maintenance management tools on a monthly basis on the fifth working day of each month.
- Be responsive to increases or decreases in the actual work requirements created by changes in mission of the Military Installation.
- Notify the Maintenance Contractor’s Officer Representative of critical maintenance matters that may have a negative impact on unit readiness, training or mission accomplishment.
- Schedule all authorized work order requests
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ten (10+) years of related experience
- Brigade Support Battalion, Maintenance Battalion, Division level staff experience
- Operations, Direct Support Maintenance, (10/20 Std) Field Maintenance Experience
- Former Senior Automotive Warrant Officer (915E) or former Officer (FA 91A)
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS : DoD/DoS Secret clearance required.
IAP - Your Global Challenges Partner
IAP is a leading provider of global-scale logistics, facilities management, and advanced professional...