Bobcat Company, part of the Doosan family of businesses, is the world leader in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of compact equipment, including Bobcat skid steer loaders, mini-excavators, utility vehicles and attachments. Join a global company focused on delivering best-in-class products and services.
Doosan brings 115 years of history to every engagement. From building industrial facilities, machinery, and equipment to infrastructure development, Doosan also has sister companies in the consumer goods and service sectors. No matter where you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan employs over 39,000 people worldwide.
You’ve spent a great deal of time in the classroom learning. Now we’re giving you a chance to put that learning into practice. With a Bobcat co-op position, you’ll learn solid business practices from the best sourcing professionals in the industry. You’ll have a hand in planning and executing projects alongside Bobcat’s experienced management team. As much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them. Opportunities are available in our Bismarck, ND location.
Your co-op will provide hands-on work in:
- Plan, schedule, and order parts in a timely manner to meet build schedule requirements while maintaining acceptable inventory levels from a total Dollars perspective and a balanced Days On Hand perspective.
- Coordinate and implement Engineering Change Notices by working with the appropriate functional groups while minimizing obsolescence for all product lines.
- Participating in the Bobcat New Product Development (NPD) process.
- Supply manufactured and purchased parts to Chicago Service Parts in a timely manner to meet order due dates.
- Minimize expediting time and freight costs (air and ground) for parts issues.
- Assist in resolving short-term supplier quality issues.
- Manage past due purchase orders and work with Accounts Payable on supplier invoicing issues.
- Process GTN (Gross-To-Net) / ASCP (Advanced Supply Chaining Planning) in a timely manner and communicate schedule changes in requirements to supplier's.
- Support Supply Chain continuous improvement and Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Make a significant contribution to real projects to improve product costs, availability, and quality
- Work in cross-functional teams, including Sourcing, Manufacturing, Finance and Engineering to improve productivity
- Collaborate with all members of the supply chain, both internal and external customers.
BENEFITS AVAILABILE TO OUR CO-OPS:
- Jr. or Sr. standing in Business, Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain Management or related fields
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
- Capable of completing tasks using Oracle and other business systems.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills are a necessity.
- Ability to communicate individually and in a group environment.
- Commitment to Doosan/Bobcat for the entire 8 month term of the co-op
- Reimbursement of required college co-op tuition credits – (3 credits, up to $1,000.00 per semester)
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.bobcat.com/careers and click on the Bismarck, ND location. Bobcat Company is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...