Firestone Building Products, LLC is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive “Roots to Rooftops" portfolio of products for commercial building performance solutions. We currently have an opening for a Material Control/Purchasing and Warehouse Manager in our Beech Grove, IN facility. The Material Control/Purchasing and Warehouse Manager will direct all activities of purchasing, material control and warehouse for the Beech Grove facility. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage all activities for raw material and finished product inventories
- Determine sources of supply, procure materials and supplies and services necessary to maintain plant operations
- Manage all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Maintain adequate inventories in the warehouse
- Other job duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or related field and 5 years related experience
- MRP Certification is preferred
- Previous experience with Material Requirement Planning with SAP
We are offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including 401(k) and annual bonus opportunity. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as part of FSBP's hiring process.
No phone calls please.
Bridgestone/Firestone - 14 months ago
The marks that Bridgestone Americas leave have everything to do with tires. The US subsidiary of Japan's Bridgestone, Bridgestone...