NSTAR Global Services
A Company of the M+W Group
NSTAR Global Services, a company of the M+W Group, is celebrating 10 years of continued growth and success. We are pleased to announce that the expansion of our services offerings is accompanied by an increased investment in our most valuable resource - our people.
Our team is continually learning and working on new and exciting projects in a variety of regions. We look for people who excel in their technical area of expertise and thrive in the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. We offer professional representation by industry professionals who understand the Semiconductor marketplace.
At NSTAR, we believe the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at NSTAR Global Services. You will gain valuable experience in a technology and consumer driven industry, while making important contacts and gaining valuable professional references. You will enjoy competitive pay and the opportunity to work at industry leading companies. We hire only the best because our clients expect the best.
Job Title: Material Coordinator / Adminstrative Assistant
Job Location: Malta, NY
NSTAR Global Services is seeking a Material Coordinator / Administrative Assistant responsible for managing parts inventory, parts movement, and other general administrative duties in a Semiconductor Subfab environment.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Shipping, receiving and warehousing.
- Administrative duties
- Document transactions in SAP.
- Perform specified duties with limited support or assistance.
- Ability to quickly learn new tasks.
- Follow all checklists and procedures.
- Complete parts shipping and receiving documentation.
- Prepare used parts and kits for shipping.
- Inspect parts and kits in accordance with local policies and procedures.
- Utilize local database to track parts.
- Coordinate shipping logistics.
- Replace broken and/or consumable parts as required.
- Inventory receipt, stocking, cycle counting and accuracy.
· Prior experience with SAP or similar logistics program
· Prior experience with shipping/receiving or parts delivery
· High level of proficiency in maneuvering through Microsoft Word programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher)
· Well developed and effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to understand customer process and assume responsibility for customer satisfaction.
· Flexibility to work on shifts (8 to 12 hours), overtime, stand-by, on-call, holidays, etc when required.
- Ability to routinely lift, pull, or push objects of up to 50 pounds without assistance
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· Strong manual dexterity and ability to lift, pull or push objects weighing up to 50lbs.
· Ability to work in constrictive attire and sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
· Strong hand to eye coordination.
· Ability to work at elevated heights (i.e. on ladders, stools or other assistive devices).
· Ability to work in confined spaces.
· High School Diploma
Other Desired Qualifications:
· Ability to pass a background and drug screen.
About the Company:
NSTAR Global Services provides flexible and customized technical services and staffing solutions worldwide. Our parent company, M+W Group, is a leading global engineering and construction partner for technology-based clients in the segments Electronics, Photovoltaics, Battery Cells, Life Sciences, Chemicals, Science & Research, Energy & Environment Technologies, Automotive, IT & Telecoms, and Space & Security. Together our competence to link services, process, and automation technologies with facilities enables us to provide technically challenging solutions, from selective support of highly innovative start-ups to large-scale turnkey projects.
TO APPLY, Click Here.
ALL information provided to NSTAR will be kept confidential, unless expressed permission is given by you.
If you know someone else who might be interested, please send this information along, or refer someone at http://www.nstarglobalservices.com/index.php/special/refer-an-employee/
Check out our website at www.nstarglobalservices.com,
and browse for more open jobs at http://www.nstarglobalservices.com/index.php/job-seekers/open-jobs/
Take the next step forward in your career. Join NSTAR’s global network of talented job seekers today.
NSTAR Global Services...