The Material Damage Specialist is a licensed adjuster that reviews property (roofing) estimates, negotiates pricing based on program guidelines, coordinates the re-inspection of work assignments entered into the system, and communicates and provides updates to the claims processes to the client.
Qualification for this position include:
• High school diploma required. Advanced education beyond high school preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Strong analytical and mathematical ability
• Property estimating and /or review ability preferred
• Must be licensed as required by state and local jurisdictions as an adjuster or be able to obtain adjuster’s license
• Working knowledge of computer operations
Pittsburgh Glass Works - 10 months ago
Pittsburgh Glass Works (PGW, formerly PPG Auto Glass) has your car's windshield covered. The company manufactures automotive OEM...