Qualified candidates will coordinate and professionally handle the daily material movement follow-ups for the customer Plants. They will be responsible the primary contact for suppliers, carriers and Plant Liaisons in respect to material status and updates.
- Primary contact for suppliers and carriers regarding shipment inquiries
- Collect authorization for delays from Buyers
- Data entry of status updates to inbound material movements
- Maintain accurate supplier information
- Follow-up on discrepancies between the demand and the shipped materials
- Follow up with carriers on not-reported events
- Assist the Expedite Coordinator in arranging and following up on expedite shipments
- Assist General and Assistance General Manager with various administrative tasks
- Assist with coordination of supplier window times
Analytical skills to solve dynamic logistical problems. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Familiarity with transportation, cross dock operation and freight movement regulations. Demonstrates initiative and willingness to make a decision. PC skills a must. Experienced material planning and customer service is preferred. Team player willing to assume various responsibilities as needed.
CEVA Logistics U.S. is a regional unit of CEVA Logistics, part of giant CEVA Group. CEVA Logistics US provides freight forwarding and...