To receive, record, package, store, issue, inventory, or move a wide variety of stock, including raw materials, work in process materials, and other supplies.
- Insure that all requests for parts are authorized by production orders.
- Receive or issue and physically count or weigh count as required both materials and supplies.
- Sort and package parts or materials in predetermined quantities in accordance with prescribed procedures.
- Store parts and materials in accordance with sound material handling procedures.
- Perform recurring or periodic physical inventory of all stock on hand.
- Responsible for upholding 98% inventory accuracy on cycle counts.
- Update inventory file in order to correct stock balance as needed. Determine the cause of errors and report reason to supervisor.
- Enter all receipts, issues, and adjustments into the inventory file using an IBM CRT terminal with keyboard.
- Use computerized inventory file for information inquiry, how many parts are on hand, and where they are located.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain work area in clean and orderly manner.
- Follow all security and safety instructions.
TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
US Security Clearance Required
- Approximately one (1) year working experience in MRP (material requirements planning), stock or inventory control operations.
- Ability to operate a computer.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to be trained on forklift operation if deemed necessary.
- High school graduate or equivalent is preferred.
- Clerical and mathematical courses helpful.
Day - 1st
L-3 is a top ten defense company that delivers superior performance to the U.S. government, our allies and leading corporations throughout...