Transport materials and product from, to, and within department assigned. Process various inventory transactions while maintaining 99% inventory accuracy for your area of responsibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Use forklift to move materials and product within department as instructed. This may include steel coils, dies, baskets and containers, vinyl, welded components, etc.
2. Load and unload trucks at shipping and receiving docks as instructed.
3. Verifies part numbers, quantities, and purchase order information against packing slips.
4. Team members are expected to work wherever needed based on training.
5. Work in safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
6. Accurately complete paperwork required for production records. This includes items such as labor reporting, move tickets, SPC charts, manifests, etc.
7. Maintain a neat, clean, orderly work area.
8. Operate Radio Frequency equipment to transact inventory.
9. Cycle count inventory and research problems.
10. Process small parcel (UPS) shipments and receipts.
11. Complete company provided training.
12. Process outbound shipments and inbound receipts.
13. Pick boxed merchandise from warehouse.
14. Print bar code label to identify product.
15. Operate forklift out-of-doors in a scrap dumping operation.
16. Audits the warehouse inventory to reconcile locations against computer files.
17. Investigates inventory discrepancies and concludes the most probable cause of errors.
18. Prepares a daily report of audit results.
19. Keys all warehouse inventory adjustments.
20. Assists with statistical samples.
21. Must be able to work overtime on short notice.
22. Participate in PCI process.
Perform special projects as assigned.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
1. High School degree or equivalent.
2. Ability to operate numerous forklifts: electric stand-up, electric sit-down, L.P. and side load, in a warehouse environment.
3. Ability to communicate well with others.
4. Ability to read and understand routings, work orders, manifests, and production reports.
5. Ability to count accurately.
6. Certification as Polaris forklift driver required.
7. Ability to take instructions and work with little supervision.
8. Ability to operate overhead crane.
9. Ability to use MAPICS computer software.
10. Ability to work in a changing environment.
11. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
12. Team Player with focus on customer service and quality.
See Human Resources
A bump in the road is big business for Polaris Industries. The company is one of the world's top makers of off-road...