This position directly supports the Material Mixing function by unloading railcars of Polyethylene resin using a vacuum transport system.
The resin is pulled into a silo then blown into a 600 kg Gaylord box.
These gaylords are labeled, scanned and loaded onto a semi-trailer to be sent to our Apple Valley manufacturing facility for further processing.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 4:30pm-1:00am
- Assembles broken down gaylord boxes onto pallets in preparation for resin filling.
- Maneuvers fork lift throughout manufacturing facility to support gaylord box filling and loading of semi-trailer.
- Performs inventory transactions and box labeling requirements.
- Maintains communication with the supervisor of the mixing and tooling group; Helps keep railcar inventory stocked.
- Connects rail car compartments to vacuum transport system
- Handles and disposes of scrap material.
- Continually seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in lean initiatives.
High school education or equivalent, preferred manufacturing experience of 1-3 years.
Must be able to lift 50lbs from ground level.
At the core of Uponor is its plastic pipe operations, some 55% of sales, to be precise. The group is a global supplier of plumbing and...