Postal/Zip Code: 30236
Bonsal American is a division of Oldcastle Architectural (APG). Oldcastle APG is the leading North American manufacturer of concrete masonry, lawn, garden and paving products and a regional leader in clay brick. The group also produces packaged cement mixes, lightweight aggregates, bagged decorative stone and lime. With over 200 operating locations and 6000 employees, Oldcastle Architectural operates across 38 states and 2 Canadian provinces.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for assisting designated machine operator or production team in a variety of functions including, but not limited to maintenance, clean up, yard work, warehouse, production, utilities, material handling and other.
- Handles assignments in a repetitive and/or sequential order for completing tasks assigned.
- Uses security gear at all times and follows all safety regulations.
- Reports any unsafe conditions or defective equipment to the supervisor immediately
- Operates machinery or equipment as trained and instructed following safety guidelines at all times.
- Assists lead operator in preparing for shift production.
- Work closely with the lead operator and become knowledgeable of the mechanics and operation machine in which you assist.
- Assists in the loading/unloading of trucks
- Assists in completing shipping/receiving documents
- Verify loads leaving the premises
- Maintain, verify and count product inventory
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Ability to follow company production and safety procedures
- Able to pass internal certification training
- Must be able to demonstrate lock out tag out procedures
- Must attend weekly safety meetings
- While performing the duties of this job the employee will be required to frequently stand on their feet for extended periods of time
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 100 lbs. from ground level
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Bonsal American is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonsal American is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...