Fills customer orders for finished goods by picking parts from flow racks/pick-to-light/cabinets/shelving units. Packs completed orders, checks accuracy of parts, and prepares them for shipment.
Reports to the Order Processing Supervisor. Work is accomplished following established guidelines. Interfaces with other Distribution employees.
Works in a warehouse environment where temperatures may vary and quarters may be close. Work requires being on feet and/or walking 100% of the time. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment. Occasional heavy lifting up to 40 pounds, and use of ladders is required on an occasional basis. Carelessness or inattention to work may cause lost time injury to self or other employees. Will be required to cross train and work in all areas of Sales Order Processing.
Duties & Other Responsibilities:
- Fills customer orders for finished goods by picking parts from flow racks/pick-to-light/cabinets/shelving units. Packs completed orders, checks accuracy of parts, and prepares them for shipment.
- Pick items from flow racks/pick-to-light/cabinets/shelving units following order sheets. Place in boxes, and place in appropriate area for checking and packing.
- Pack items in proper container - bags or boxes - based on appropriate packing procedures. Checks order for correctness. This includes placement of labels and shipping information.
- Completes paperwork as necessary for data processing.
- Re-stocks packing station as necessary from surplus area.
- Participates in cycle counts and other related inventory tasks as needed.
- Performs other special projects or related duties as required. Helps out in other areas of the warehouse as needed.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Basic math skills and ability to learn basic work processing necessary.
- No previous related experience required.
- Three months on the job to be proficient.
- Valid Colorado Drivers License if driving company vehicles.
- Fork lift qualifiable.
Professional Experience & Educational Requirements :
- Education and training normally associated with a High School Diploma.
New Hire Orientation
Departmental Employee Checklist
Validation on work related Work Instructions
Validation on work related SOPs
Synthes Developmental Skills
Basic principle concept of Bar Code Scanning
Perform inventory control duties such as receiving verifying and stocking all finish good products.
Perform inventory file bin maintenance controls.
Ability to process all customer orders through the picking, confirmation, and packaging operation.
Support and contribute to all activities required for a successful annual physical inventory.
Maintain good housekeeping skills.
Ability to interface with other areas outside the department.
Promote good written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to perform other diversified job tasks as needed (cycle counts, projects, etc.)
Synthes - 10 months ago
Brittle, broken, battered bones cease to be a problem with Synthes around. The company makes devices, instruments, and implants used for the...