Postal/Zip Code: 32837
Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete and plastic products in the United States. our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality and service in cutting edge ways.
Performs manual and clerical material handling duties to provide quality customer service and to ensure accuracy of product being shipped
- Operates forklift in warehouse, receives material and supplies and properly places in designated area
- Pulls customer orders and is responsible for accuracy of order
- Gathers product, bundles and prepares for shipment
- Loads trucks using forklift or other hand held lifts
- Completes designated paperwork and has occasional contact with customers in shipping office
- Must be able to operate a forklift and be eligible to drive company vehicle (insurable).
- Must have good customer service skills.
- High school education and 1-2 years proven safety record in forklift driving experience.
- Works under limited supervision
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pound, frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Some heavier machinery requires occasional lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds .
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle Precast is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.