• Operate a standup forklift.
• Order Picking.
• Pull/stock to and from inventory locations.
• Pick-up/deliver inventory items to and from inventory locations.
• Log and sort deliveries
• Handling materials (by hand).
• Transfer and adjust items
• Receive deliveries (comparing the packing list to the contents and product identification).
• Process replenishment orders and service orders
• Other activities assigned by warehouse supervisor, plant manager.
• Clean and maintain the work area in accordance with 5S housekeeping procedures.
• Inform supervisor or leadman of problems with equipment.
High School Diploma or equivalent required
The basic job responsibilities are providing job material to marshalling for assembly and distributing deliveries throughout Toshiba. Other responsibilities include transferring of parts from the various plants to the warehouse. Pulling of service orders for field service and the stocking of inventory.
Toshiba - 14 months ago
Toshiba America, Inc. (TAI) is the spitting image of its old man. The holding company, a subsidiary of high-tech titan Toshiba, handles...