The Material Handler position is responsible for the movement of various materials via various means including manual sort and placement of product.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Ensure safe movement of products or merchandise.
- Review of product or merchandise to ensure proper placement.
- All other duties as assigned to support and improve the overall team operations.
- Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedules are subject to change to meet company needs and business requirements.
- Attendance at work is an essential function of the job.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: Six months to one year related experience
Computer Skills: Must MS Office
Propak Corporation - 18 months ago
Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions.
We are a customer...