The Material Handler position is responsible for the movement of various materials via various means including manual sort and placement of product.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Ensure safe movement of products or merchandise.
- Review of product or merchandise to ensure proper placement.
- All other duties as assigned to support and improve the overall team operations.
- Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedules are subject to change to meet company needs and business requirements.
- Attendance at work is an essential function of the job.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for ones conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Six months to one year related experience
Certificates & Licenses
Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions.
We are a customer...