We are in the process of strengthening our Supply Chain organization to maximize efficiency to support our stores while supporting long term company growth. We are seeking candidates that are energetic, driven, inquisitive, and who are looking for continued career growth. The ideal candidate enjoys being a contributor to a team and a business partner with various areas of the organization.
Our White Glove Center (WGC) approach to supply chain efficiency provides Orchard with the ability to support Regional Replenishment and Home Delivery on key items. At our WGC’s, we’re looking for associates who are committed to providing a high level of customer service while managing merchandise in a small scale warehouse environment.
Material Handler-White Glove Center (WGC)
The Material Handler, WGC is responsible for the safe and accurate receipt and shipping of all White Glove Center (WGC) merchandise to and from the Orchard Distribution Center, Home Delivery Customers, Orchard Stores, and is responsible for the completion of all required paperwork.
· Provide legendary customer service through words and actions
· Maintain a safe work area; participate in ongoing safety training
· Follow workplace safety policies and procedures, notifying managers of safety concerns/violations
· Follow procedures for all company Shrink & Safety programs/processes
· Ensure proper maintenance of WGC equipment, forklift, and support materials.
· Follow procedures for all WGC equipment operation, i.e. lifting techniques, forklift safety, hand tool safety
· Fulfill WGC orders, using store replenishment tools such as Transportation Management Systems (TMS), home delivery procedures, and regional replenishment procedures
· Investigate negative on-hand counts
· Maintain the integrity of on-hand counts
· Conduct inventory cycle counts in accordance to company directives
· Prepare for and assist with physical inventory
· High School graduate or equivalent
· 3-4 Years warehouse material handling or shipping/receiving experience
· Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, listening
· Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Strong organizational and team skills
· Ability to work in stressful situations with the public, co-workers and management
· Professional approach – ability to work harmoniously and productively in a team environment and to respond appropriately to coaching and supervision
· Functions effectively and ability to complete tasks with limited direct oversight and supervision
Orchard Supply Hardware - 20 months ago
Orchard Supply Hardware supplies California's do-it-yourselfers. It operates more than 85 home centers in the Golden State, from Los...