Provides support to the maintenance and operations departments, including such areas as maintaining maintenance management system, management of the purchase order process, and updating systems as required.
- Responsible for managing inventory levels within Bigfoot to insure proper stocking levels to meet maintenance and operations expectations.
- Plan and execute purchase orders with vendors for MRO and operation supplies, confirming price and delivery within the dollar limits established by the material planner.
- Maintain appropriate reorder points. Update Bigfoot system for price and other changes.
- Manage updating and setting up new suppliers within Dynamics and Big foot.
- Identify slow moving inventory and provide updates as required.
- Coordinate movement of MRO supplies between facilities as determined by MRO by Maintenance Planner.
- Maintain Contractor log and Insurance Verification log.
- Assist the Parts Coordinator with their duties and serve as backup, if needed.
- Provide support to the Maintenance and Operations Department to assure duties are handled as requested by the Material Planner. Includes:
- Maintaining current vendor purchase order files
- Track and expedite late or hot orders.
- Monitor and order Nitrogen for the Plant.
- Purchase tools and maintain log for Mechanics Tool Program
- Asset tagging and maintain log.
- Issue Purchase Orders and maintain file for Building Maintenance
- Perform all other duties as requested by Supervisor.
FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- Post secondary training and/or experience is preferred.
- A working knowledge of Windows (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Exchange) is beneficial.
- Experience in a computerized materials management system is highly desirable.
- Capable of performing/handling multiple tasks/priorities with minimal direction, while exhibiting the interpersonal skills needed to deal with a variety of people.
Note: In terms of an 8 hour workday, “Occasionally” equals 1% to 33%; “Frequently” equals 34% to 66%, and “Continuously” equals 67% to 100% of the time.
In an 8 hour workday the job holder should be able to:
- Frequently sit.
- Frequently stand and walk.
- Frequently bend/stoop, squat, twist, push/pull, kneel and crouch.
- Occasionally reach above shoulder level.
- Occasionally carry/lift up to forty (40) pounds.
- Continuously use his/her hands/fingers for the repetitive actions of simple and firm manipulation/grasping, as in operating a computer keyboard or touch tone telephone.
- Occasionally use his/her head and neck in flexing and rotating.
- Frequently be around office working conditions.
- Continuously be in a climate (heated/air-conditioned) controlled environment.
Hearthside Food Solutions - 18 months ago