Forest Pharmaceuticals (FPI)
—a wholly-owned subsidiary of Forest Laboratories, Inc.—manufactures, distributes and sells Forest’s robust portfolio of products, which treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia. FPI’s sales force serves practitioners, hospitals, managed care organizations and pharmacies nationwide as the first point of contact for information about our health-improving therapies. FPI also operates manufacturing, packaging and distribution facilities in St. Louis, Mo., and Cincinnati, Ohio, which include customer services and sales representative support centers. With headquarters in New York City, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
This position is responsible for the receiving, processing, warehousing, and distribution of all materials used at the Forest Pharmaceuticals Cincinnati facility. Also responsible for the preparation and shipping of finished product.
- Unloads trucks manually and with powered industrial trucks
- Verifies freight bills and packing slips
- Processes materials received and enters goods receipts into the SAP system.
- Warehouses raw materials, components and supplies.
- Stores and processes rejected materials.
- Utilizes SAP to distribute materials to production areas and return unused materials to warehouse.
- Prepares UPS shipments using UPS World Ship.
- Prepares freight bills and shipping documents for LTL and full truck load shipments.
- Operates company truck to transport materials within the facility and from local suppliers.
- Maintains accuracy of warehouse inventory thru the cycle counting program.
- Complies with all applicable and current GMP guidelines, pertinent standard operating procedures (SOP) and OSHA regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience material handling in a warehouse environment.
- Minimum 1 year forklift experience
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Basic computer operation skills.
- Successful completion of Forests powered industrial truck safety and proficiency testing.
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...