Transform Your Tomorrow…Today at Curtiss-Wright Flow Control
At Curtiss-Wright Flow Control (CWFC), you have the opportunity to transform the way our customers do business, as well as transform your career. Our entrepreneurial environment provides our employees with excellent experiences that enable them to develop their skills through stretch assignments and the opportunity to work with the best talent in the industry. At Curtiss-Wright Flow Control, you will have the opportunity to contribute from day one. And…that’s just the beginning of how we help you transform your tomorrow:
CWFC’s Benshaw Division is searching for a Materials Manager to be based in Pittsburgh, PA. Interested Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Business or other related field and 8+ years of related experience. Benshaw is a world leader in the design, development, and manufacture of advanced industrial motor controls and drives. Benshaw’s custom engineering, integration, retrofit and modernization services are utilized within Power systems and motor starting studies, control integration, engineered application specific controls, Turnkey retrofit solutions, and Project management for large scale modernization initiatives. With production facilities across North America and beyond Benshaw is widely recognized as a world leader in mission critical control and protection.
The Materials Manager will:
- Direct and coordinate the activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling and distributing materials, equipment, machinery and supplies.
- Provide support to production scheduling on material flow issues to meet production schedules and customer requirements.
- Manage, control and direct activities involved in production planning.
- Interface with product line coordinators on the planning and forecasting of customer orders to meet shipments.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or other related field
- 8+ years of related experience
- Previous materials management experience preferred
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Lean/Six Sigma experience a plus
- Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What You’ll Find at CWFC
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detailed oriented
- Strong team player
- Willingness and ability to juggle multiple jobs
- Interpersonal Office skills
Challenging Work – The work we do at Curtiss-Wright Flow Control is not only challenging, but it is meaningful to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we live and work.
Independence – At Curtiss-Wright Flow Control, you have the independence to invent, create and innovate; and the opportunity to work on the most advanced technology in our industry.
A Collaborative Environment – The teamwork among our exceptionally talented people enables us to deliver some of the most advanced solutions to our customers.
Curtiss-Wright Flow Control is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
- Competitive pay
- Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Savings opportunities for retirement, with an opportunity to become a shareholder
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition for your contributions
Curtiss-Wright Corporation has the most renowned legacy in the aerospace industry. In 1929, Curtiss-Wright was formed by the merger of...