- Making sure supply chain meets shipping dates according to customer demand.
- Determining the status of assigned projects, expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Preparing planning reports and metrics.
- May also prepare purchase orders to obtain materials, tools, and equipment.
- Analyzes and interpret construction bills of material, scopes, specifications, etc., to determine the content & plan manageable work elements.
- Monitors, analyzes & reports performance to schedule of production & production support activities, utilizing information derived from material and MRP systems.
- Ensures all parties are fully cognizant of production status, & that work planning and execution objectives are integrated & communicated.
- Coordinates & expedites the placement of purchase orders and/or delivery of material.
- Interfaces Purchasing, Engineering, Vendor or other essential personnel to coordinate the ship out of vendor material.
- Schedules, expedites, & coordinates the delivery & movement of critical material, including material transfers & conditional material releases.
- Coordinates the resolution of discrepancy reports
- Initiates replacement orders for lost, damaged, or discrepant items.
Associates degree + 4-7 years experience
Bachelor's degree + 2 years experience
Manufacturing/Production control planning experience in Aerospace or low volume high complexity manufacturing environment.
SAP, MRP, Oracle or other large ERP platforms
Microsoft Excel, word, etc,
The Program Interface Departments (PID) mission is to develop, coordinate and implementation a comprehensive communication plan in support of customer requirements between supply chains (SC)/operations (Ops) and the programs department. The PID department will organize efforts from multiple departments to prepare, analyze, and respond to customer demands through the programs department.
1. Increase overall preparedness
2. Create better communication mechanisms to increase the reliability, effectiveness, and efficiency of information
3. Strengthen interdepartmental dependencies and processes
4. Improve supply chain and operations performance
Education/Yrs of experience
Associates degree 4-7+ years experience
Bachelor's degree 1-2+ years experience
Industry Experience Aerospace or low volume high complexity manufacturing environment.
Skill sets SAP, MRP, Oracle or other large ERP platforms
Microsoft Excel, word, etc-
Candidate must be a US Citizen and must either hold a current
US DoD clearance or must be able to obtain and maintain a clearance.
ISR Systems, part of UTC Aerospace Systems, is a global leader in the design and manufacture of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) products for civil, commercial and military applications, with a broad portfolio of ground-based, airborne and space-based systems. Our advanced sensors cover a spectral range from the visible, mid-wave and short-wave infrared (IR) through the terahertz (THz) spectrum. Transforming a customer need to a fielded product is our specialty. As a key systems integrator, ISR Systems designs, develops, produces and supports products used around the world to explore space, keep the peace, plot the heavens, and protect the world¿s armed forces.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
United Technologies - 13 months ago