Teach the full spectrum of mathematics courses from the developmental to the college level including at least 1/3 of the assignment in statistics; provide instruction in accordance with established course outlines; assist in the Math Lab; participate in curriculum and course development and review; provide academic and career advisement; maintain office hours; and participate in staff development programs as well as college, departmental, and faculty organization activities. Teaching assignment may include afternoon and/or evenings.
HOW TO APPLY
- Documents uploaded online must be the actual documents to be considered for review. Do not upload a “placeholder” document. Applications with placeholder documents are considered incomplete and will be rejected. Also, please note that documents will not be removed from your application file. Only upload the documents requested. Other materials may be presented as appropriate if you are selected for an interview.
- An email notification will be delivered to your reference provider once you have completed your application and attached the required documents (via the on-line process). The reference provider will then submit their confidential letter of reference via the online confidential portal.
- Your application is not considered complete without the submission of the confidential letters of reference through the on-line system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all application materials are received on or before the closing date.
- All materials included in your application are considered for this position only. The district application and all supporting documentation become the sole property of the Santa Monica Community College District and will not be returned to you.
- Employment information and instructions for submitting applications may also be obtained 24 hours a day by calling (310) 434-4336.
American Statistical Association
- 2 years ago - save job