Profile requirements (3 or more years of experience)
Perform Matlab / Simulink based modeling design, development task allocated and ability to show evidence of compliance with DO-178B, and applicable standards. Below are the list of MBD tasks that may need to be performed:
1. Defining the software design by creating independent model for each subcomponent from given software requirements.
2. Identifying software modeling components by defining
• Parameters — System values that remain constant unless you change them.
• States — Variables in the system that change over time
• Signals — Input and output values that change dynamically during a simulation
3. Modeling the System with Equations to formulate the mathematical equations that describe the system by including in the model the following:
• Algebraic equations
• Logical equations
• Differential equations, for continuous systems
• Difference equations, for discrete systems
4. Building the Simulink block Diagram by using the list of system components that define the mathematical equations that describe each subsystem.
5. Integrating each subcomponent been modeled into a complete model of the system
6. Running the Simulation by simulating the model and performing analysis of the results after the Simulink block diagram have been created.
7. Validating the Simulation Results
HCL Technologies - 23 months ago
HCL Technologies is an IT Services company headquartered in Noida, India. They provide a variety of IT and BPO services globally. According...