As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 24,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
General Dynamics is seeking a talented Maximo Subject Matter Expert in the Washington, D.C. Metro area with proven IBM Tivoli Maximo 7 or Maximo 7.5 Core and Transportation experience.
Specific Position Responsibilities:
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline. Masters degree preferred.
- Create custom applications for Maximo 7.5 to support a warehouse pilot
- Create Java custom classes, MBO extensions, and custom Java classes to support Maximo User Interface (such as servlet).
- Integrate Maximo 7.5 with dynamic storage systems such as Remstar
- Create exit classes and processing classes as needed to support the Maximo integration
- Develop PL/SQL scripts as needed
- Support testing activities and resolve issues
- Support go-live and post go-live activities
- Perform knowledge transfer
8-10 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience with a minimum of 5 or more years experience with the Maximo product.
- Experience Maximo 7, preferably Maximo 7.5 Core and Transportation
- Expertise level in J2EE Architecture and Java programming
- Experience create MBO extensions and Maximo UI classes
- Experience with Maximo Integration Framework (MIF)
- Experience deploying applications utilizing BAR Codes
- Experience with business processes in inventory management
- Expert level knowledge with software applications including IBM AIX, IBM Websphere 7, IBM HTTP Server, IBM Plug-in, Apache Web Server, Apache mod proxy, Tomcat Servlet/JSP Engine, WAS Admin script, Python script and Java script
General Dynamics - IT - 24 months ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...