McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steak Restaurants in Chicago IL are seeking an experienced
The Executive Chef is responsible for the operation of a high volume kitchen, mentoring staff, staff schedules, hands on involvement with inventory controls, food/labor cost, and kitchen sanitation. With over 70 locations, we have opportunities available across the country.
In addition to owning and operating hotels, casinos and entertainment complexes, Landry's, Inc is one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 480 locations in 40 states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Morton's - The Steakhouse, McCormick & Schmick's, Landry's Seafood, The Chart House, Oceanaire, Bubba Gump, and Claim Jumper, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which includes Vic & Anthony's. We are also engaged in the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment businesses and casinos including The Golden Nugget casinos, The Kemah Boardwalk, and the Historic Galveston Island Pleasure Pier. We need high caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to career opportunities.
- Prefer a minimum of five years of experience, at least two years at the Executive Chef level, cooking in UPSCALE/HIGH VOLUME dining establishment.
- Ability to successfully coordinate staff in a high volume, time sensitive environment.
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Exhibit good working knowledge of meeting or beating budgeting labor/food cost.
- Have a genuine desire to lead the team in producing a high quality product.
- Ability to walk, stand and/or bend continuously to perform essential job functions.
- Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA regulations.
- Exhibit working knowledge of scheduling.
- Seafood experience a plus, but not necessary.
Benefits: Great health and dental, 401-K with discretionary match, paid vacation, 50% dining program, discount retail program and more. Relocation assistance available.