This is a 3rd shift position:|
Independently perform machine set-up – small lot sizes and high variability in work orders.
- Operate machine tool to produce high quality parts that meet customer specifications.
- Grinding positions must be able to hold .0002” tolerance on machined parts.
- Read blueprints and follow written work instructions.
- Write and/or edit programs on CNC machines as needed.
- Conduct first piece and in process inspection.
- Perform well individually as well as a part of a team.
- Work safely with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate good housekeeping practices and maintain 5S standards.
- Minimum 2-4 years experience operating manual and/or CNC machine tools.
- Experience with Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T) required.
- Experience with measuring and inspection equipment.