Mechanic A&P's report to the Lead Mechanics and Maintenance Supervisors. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform all line maintenance functions and effectively troubleshoot all aircraft.
- Make critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner.
- Complete all documentation/paper work in a neat and proficient manner according to Company policies and procedures, as well as per FAR 65.81 and 65.83.
- Any other task as assigned by the Lead or Supervisor of Maintenance.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Must hold a valid A&P Certificate.
- Must hold a valid Driver License.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and workstands unassisted.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgement in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of tools.
- CRJ aircraft maintenance experience.
- Level II/III mechanic with good trouble shooting skills.
Express Jet - 13 months ago