The Mechanic A&P responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the aircraft in accordance with aircraft manufacturer manuals and FARs and Company policies.
- Maintain the aircraft with safety and high standards in mind at all times.
- Must have a FAA A&P certificate.
- Must have a valid current driver's license.
- Position is subject to pre-employment and random DOT drug testing.
- Must be able to travel to field stations to make repairs.
- Must be able to work shift work including days, nights, weekends and holidays.