We are currently seeking a Mechanic 3 for our Fluid Management Services location in Williston, ND.
- Performing diagnosis for problems on various types of oil well service equipment based on reports from the field, using the appropriate diagnostic tests and interpreting the results
- Performing required repairs based on troubleshooting mechanical equipment
- Performing routine and moderately complex scheduled maintenance or repair work including overhauling engines and transmissions
- Repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pumps, belts, conveyors, fans, air conditioners, etc.
- Disassembling machines and repairing or replacing broken parts, as well as cleaning and lubricating parts
- Checking mechanical equipment to diagnose trouble, adjusting functional parts of mechanical devices as necessary
- Inspecting completed repairs by less experienced mechanics
- Performing preventive maintenance inspection, including DOT annual inspections
- Working in the shop or in the field depending on work assignments or work location
- May be assigned to work in rig operation in accordance to company rig operating procedures, and receive other specialized training on the subject of Hazard conditions
- Performing other related duties as assigned
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent; certification from trade or technical school in maintenance or repair highly preferred
- Three (3) years or more work experience as a mechanic or a similar capacity
- Must have a Class C license, or valid CDL A or B drivers license depending on the vehicle required to drive on the job
- Knowledge and skills in well service equipment/vehicle repair or preventive maintenance
- Must be skillful in rebuilding, inspecting and repairing equipment, including hydraulic, electrical and overhauling engines and transmissions
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate safe work habits and work well with others
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services is a dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production...