Mechanical Design Engineer – Assembly Automation Systems
Our growing company needs efficient and seasoned mechanical design engineers with assembly automation experience to support the development of custom automation systems that can hit the ground running.
Must be able to handle all aspects of machine design such as station design, concepting, machine safety, pneumatics, timing diagram, debug, troubleshooting.
Must be willing to do what it takes to make project successful and keep it on schedule in a small team environment. Speed and accuracy are paramount since the systems are for high profile customers with tight schedules
- Direct experience with custom automated assembly and process systems
- Seasoned SolidWorks user
- Familiarity with pneumatic components and controls for assembly systems
- Working knowledge of vision inspection systems (Cognex, Keyence)
- Working knowledge of assembly robots
- Medical device manufacturing experience
- Appreciation for machine shop practices
- 5 + Years of direct assembly automation experience
- BSME, or equivalent experience
- Fast, accurate, organized, versatile, hands-on.
- A small talented team environment
- Close to the customer
- Working with the Latest technology
Competitive salary and full benefits
Location: Bedford, NH