Growing medical device engineering services company located in the Minneapolis metro area is seeking an accomplished Senior Design Engineer to join their team.
In this Senior R&D role, you will work with Scientists and Doctors to initiate conceptual design and complex manufacturing methods, risk analysis, clinical aspects and sterilization techniques.
These products will include electromechanical devices, instrumentation, software and implantable devices.
This person will also manage and oversee protocol and report writing and organize risk analysis meetings. Additional duties will include working with outside product development engineering services.
· Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering or related degree required
· Minimum ten years of medical device development experience including plastic and metal components required
· Working knowledge of ProEngineer or Creo required
· Must have experience taking medical products from concept to production
· Electromechanical and implantable medical device development experience strongly preferred
Local candidates only please.
To network for future positions please visit: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tomgoettl
George Konik Associates - 18 months ago