· Develop library standards, parts and components.
· Establish and document departmental Standards, Procedures and Best Practices
. · Re quires thorough knowledge and ability to use Pro/ENGINEER (WildFire/Creo Parametric) and WindChill PDMLink (9.1 or higher), minimum 2 years experience.
· Will work closely with Director of the Engineering Services Department and CAD/CAE/CAM Manager to generate all necessary Company Standards, Procedures, Best Practice and Documentation to ensure that all library parts and standard components meet Company Requirements and Specification.
· Will directly assist Mechanical Engineers in various mechanical related activities throughout the product development cycle.
· Must have manufacturing and design knowledge of sheet metal and plastics.
· Must have a strong mechanical aptitude.
· Must have experience with electronic components and enclosures.
· Knowledge of ASME Y14 Drawing Standards.
· A positive attitude and aptitude to learn new things in a constantly changing environment.
· Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment.
· Ability to work quickly, accurately and balance competing demands.
· Must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Skills and Education Requirements:
Requires thorough knowledge and ability to use Pro/ENGINEER (WildFire/Creo Parametric) and WindChill PDMLink (9.1 or higher), minimum 2 years experience.
Crestron Electronics - 15 months ago
Crestron Electronics doesn't mind if its customers have control issues. The company provides hardware and software used to control and...