Hansen Medical is seeking a motivated SolidWorks Designer/Drafter with 6+ years experience to help with the documentation and release of various electrical and mechanical systems related components.
- Create and modify drawings and models using SolidWorks, AutoCAD and Visio as required.
- Assist with the creation and engineering/production release of drawings, models, manufacturing process instructions (MPIs) and bill of materials (BOMs).
- Collaborate and assist with engineering, internal groups, and outside vendors as required
- 6+ years of relevant designing/drafting experience
- Extensive SolidWorks modeling and drawing skills with certification
- Intimate knowledge of ASME/ANSI Y14.5 standards
- Knowledge of medical device related DCN/ECN processes
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, post-processes and coatings
- The candidate should be a motivated self-starter who can perform tasks with minimal supervision
Hansen Medical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hansen Medical, Inc. (Hansen Medical) develops, manufactures and sells generation of medical robotics designed for accurate positioning,...