Our company size allows employees to make a large impact on the companys overall success. We are looking for someone who thrives working in an environment that requires you to perform a wide range of challenges and tasks. Our Probe Business Unit develops new products, improves existing products and provides existing product line support. This position will require you to conceive, document detail and/or modify parts & assemblies.
Since our products are sold around the world, employees at Johnstech have the opportunity to work with customers in Asia, Europe and the United States.
This position is located in Minneapolis, MN.
· Design new products (new and existing) with appropriate detail documents and/or CAD information, sometimes from verbal instructions.
· Create technical drawings, specifications and materials.
· Interface with other engineering personnel and provide technical input during meetings/discussions.
· Assist with product improvements and recommend enhancements for improving methods/work flow through the department.
· Understand the process limits so that designs are manufacturable.
· Understand and implement GD&T.
· Prepare and submit periodic reports on activities.
· Other duties as assigned by manager.
· High School education or equivalent, plus a two year Design Degree or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of 2 years 3D drafting experience.
· Strong mechanical, layout, design and test technology required.
· Able to work independently to work well with other employees.
· Good communication and presentation skills necessary.
· Able to receive constructive feedback on design and documentation skills.
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
· Knowledge of ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standards.
Experience with NX CAD platform preferred.
General manufacturing knowledge a plus.
Johnstech offers a full scale of benefits including medical, dental, 401k plus match, 3 weeks vacation and more .
To apply, complete the information below and continue.
Johnstech International - 8 months ago