Our Hillsboro, OR location is currently accepting resumes for a full time Mechanical Designer.
- 3+ years experience in HVAC and piping design, layout, or construction drawing generation.
- Previous A&E design firm experience
- Experience with new and/or existing industrial and high-tech manufacturing facilities is preferred.
- Capability to size HVAC ductwork and selection of air distribution outlets and devices based on established criteria is highly desirable.
- Capability to size water distribution piping based on established criteria is highly desirable.
- Process gases/process chemical system design experience desirable.
- Plumbing and/or fire protection design experience desired, but not required.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD in the creation of construction documents required
- BIM environment/3D design experience desirable (i.e: CAD MEP, Plant 3D, etc.)
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Effective communication and impromptu problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently interface with engineers and other design professionals
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Gathering of field data to verify design content and for drawing generation/completion.
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow through on unresolved items
- Ability to work in a cost effective, customer focused, team based environment.
- Professional conduct and high respect for confidentiality.
Associates Degree in Building Construction, CAD Drafting, or any related engineering technology.
Evergreen EDC - 21 months ago
Evergreen EDC, LLC offers unique, multidiscipline engineering and design as well as construction services supporting the semiconductor,...