The Mechanical Engineer will work within a Common Project Team (CPT) to support the Project Lead Engineer (PLE) to deliver mechanical engineering tasks for customer contracts for the Oil & Gas market or the Power Generation Market. This candidate will be expected to perform tasks on product sub-systems such as mineral lube oil, air filtration, baseplate, acoustic enclosure, hydraulic start, gearbox and drive train coupling.
- Creation and release of General Procurement Specification (GPS) for major buy components
- Creation and release of Piping & Instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
- Creation and release of engineering reports and other documentation
- Review and approval of engineering drawings
- Creation and release of items on Supplier Documentation Requirement List (SDRL)
- Perform necessary calculations for new sub-system designs and present at Design Reviews
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in the design of fluid systems and structural systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to focus on detailed work
- Previous experience in the oil & gas or power generation markets
- Experieince using NX and Teamcenter to create 3-D design models
- Experience using E-Plan to create system P&IDs
Rolls-Royce plc is a global company providing power on land, sea, and air. The company has established leading positions in civil aerospace,...