Mechanical Engineer – |
Automotive - Columbus OH
Reputable Engineering Firm has an immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer located near Columbus OH, to conduct Field Investigations and perform failure / accident analysis on vehicles involved in accidents or mechanical failure. PhD is strongly desired.
• Conduct field investigations and perform failure/accident analysis on incidents involving all types of vehicles and mechanical equipment
• Conduct vehicular accident reconstruction and mechanical failure analysis
• Investigate and analyze gas systems and equipment
• Conduct unbiased investigations for various types of clients
• Responsible for retention and development of client relationships
• Provide technical findings and conclusions in laymen’s terms, both verbally and in writing.
• Support conclusions by appropriate testimony in legal proceedings.
• Deliver professional presentations, develop client relationships and promote self to client groups.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• PhD in Mechanical Engineering preferred
• P. E. registration through testing is an Absolute must. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
• Minimum of seven years of engineering experience
• Vehicular knowledge is a must
• Ability to learn Vehicular Accident Reconstruction and Failure Analysis
• Must possess strong writing skills
• General knowledge of gas systems and equipment a plus
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Public speaking experience a must.
• Extensive forensic training
• Medical, dental vision coverage
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
• Company-paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Bonus program
We have multiple openings in all areas of Engineering. If this is not a good fit and you would like to be considered or notified of other open opportunities, please send a resume to the address listed below. This of course, is 100% confidential. I will not forward your resume without your consent.
To be considered for this or other open opportunities, please send a resume in Word format with salary requirements to Tom@Libertyjobs.com . Please also indicate your current or most recent salary level.
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
410 Feheley Drive | King of Prussia, PA 19406 | 7: 610.941.2424 | (: 610.941.6300 ext. 169
* : firstname.lastname@example.org | www.libertyjobs.com | http://www.linkedin.com/in/click2connect/
"Top 10 Executive Search Firms in the Philadelphia area
"Philadelphia Business Journal – 2006, 2007, 2008
PHILLY 100 AWARD RECIPIENT – 2006, 2007, 2008
INC. 500 AWARD RECIPIENT – 2007, 2008