A Mechanical Engineer working on the Sortation Product Team is responsible for the design and support of Intelligrated sortation products. This position presents the opportunities to familiarize oneself with sortation products while performing meaningful engineering activities in support of both product design and system application. Mechanical Engineers in this position receive Oracle (ERP System) training and become capable of documenting engineering changes and performing limited order entry tasks.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Associate Degree with equivalent work experience is required for this position.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering or relative co-op experience in a similar environment.
- Solidworks experience or possible like 3D Modeling is a must.
- MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Project, PowerPoint, Visio is necessary to be successful.
- AutoCAD experience is preferred.
- ORACLE or other large ERP system experience is required.
- Must have strong communication skills, active listener, analytical thinking, problem solving and time management skills.
Intelligrated® ( www.intelligrated.com ) is a leading North American-based, single-point provider of automated material handling solutions with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Intelligrated designs, manufactures and installs complete material handling automation solutions, including conveyor systems, IntelliSort® sortation systems, Alvey® palletizers and robotics, Real Time Solutions® order fulfillment systems, warehouse control software and advanced machine controls—all supported by 24x7 Customer Service and Support.
Serving the warehousing, distribution, consumer product manufacturing, postal and parcel markets, Intelligrated collaborates closely with its clients to develop productivity solutions and support their needs throughout the life of their material handling systems.