- Mechanical design and/or computer aided engineering of parts, assemblies, and components of internal and external customer products.
- Design development, modification and revision of components and systems on customer products while adhering to established engineering processes, procedures and methodologies.
- Utilize CAD/CAE tools to design/analyze, modify and revise customer products to meet established deliverables.
- Produce manufacturing drawings using CAD/CAE tools that comply with customer GD&T standards, design functionality, manufacturing capabilities and cost targets.
- Follow design engineering processes and procedures to insure a comprehensive product quality is maintained.
- Individuals will participate, communicate and engage in a dynamic team environments consisting of individuals working on interdependent components and assemblies with comprehensive and interdependent objectives.
- Ensure designs and/or analysis results are being reviewed in cross-functional/platform/gate reviews prior to delivering them to customer. Assisting senior level engineers and customers in developing, reviewing and executing the test plan for design.
- 0-2 years of relevant design/analysis experience
- Fundamental proficiency with CAD/CAE tools
- Light Fabrication experience
- Fundamental mechanical aptitude and understanding of mechanical drawing specifications
- Fundamental understanding of technical drawings, standards, & engineering specifications
- Fundamental ability to write and analyze requirements, functional specifications, design specifications, tech plans and documentation
- Basic understanding of the engineering tools and technologies available for performing design/analysis projects
Life At Dell
- BS in Mechanical, Agricultural, Industrial or other related Engineering field
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 21 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...