Mechanical Engineer, PE, CEM HVAC/Plumbing |
San Antonio TX
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is a national company with major offices in the Washington DC area, Atlanta, San Antonio and Honolulu. Client focus ranges from Federal, State, and local Government entities to private sector clients nationally and internationally. J.M. Waller Associates, Inc. offers environmental, engineering, construction and facility management services.
Mechanical PE with the education, experience and desire to be a part of a multi-disciplinary team primarily focused on assessing existing facilities and systems. Candidate must have experience performing facility energy assessments, especially on HVAC systems.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
· Mechanical Engineering degree from an accredited university.
· Professional Engineer Registration (PE from at least one of the United States).
· Certified Energy Manager Certification (CEM).
· 5+ years of experience performing building condition assessments (i.e., functional assessment of mechanical (HVAC) systems including test and balance and controls).
· 5+ years of experience performing energy audits and reporting results.
· Willing to travel 25-50% of the time, within the U.S.
· Proficient at MS Office suite.
· Commissioning and retro-commissioning experience.
· Commissioning Process Management Professional (CPMP) certification from ASHRAE
· HVAC and plumbing design experience.
· LEED AP Certification
· Department of Defense (DoD) facility project programming (DD Form 1391) experience.
· BUILDER SMS software experience.
· AutoCAD and BIM/Revit experience.
· Cost estimating experience using RS Means and (Parametric Cost Engineering System (PACES), etc.).
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) offers a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated professionals within the environmental, engineering, construction, logistics and facility management fields. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government clients, both domestic and international. Please visit our website for additional exciting career opportunities.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)