Engineering Technical Group
Formulate conceptual design for RF, Antenna, Positioners and Control Units based on internal or customer product specification.
BS in Mechanical Engineering (MSME is preferred) with ten (10) to (15) years of hands-on design and development experience. Working in RF industry is a plus. ANSI ASME Y 14.5 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Certificate is a plus. Proficient in MS Office products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Work with engineering groups to capture and flow down design requirements.
- Create 3D solid models and detailed drawings of various electromechanical devices using SolidWorks and COSMOS finite element analysis tools.
- Perform Thermal and stress analysis and participate in assessment and validation of the simulations.
- Expert knowledge of SolidWorks and AutoCAD design tools with a minimum of 6000 hours of seat time. Working experience with SolidWorks PDM is a plus.
- Experience in generating Source Control Drawings (SCD) for various electromechanical devices.
- Qualification experience with RTCA DO-160 and MIL-SDT-810 standards is highly desirable.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio).
- Experience in estimating cost, program plan and scheduling. Working knowledge of MS Project is a plus.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Minimum of ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of hands-on design and development experience working in RF industry is a plus years.
- Competent in electronic hardware and software design
- Business and Engineering related computer skills including modeling and simulation of RF products