Job Description:Position overview:|
This is a temporary May- August, full-time position
supporting the mechanical engineering department in the
development of class II medical devices.
JOB / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES (Listed in order of
design, test and manufacture of medical devices
- Assisting Research and Development engineers with the
test fixtures for mechanical and fluid delivery devices
- Responsible for designing, building, and operating
- Collecting and analyzing test data
- Other duties as required by your manager.
Knowledge / Education
engineering/mechanical engineering techonlogy
- Currently a candidate for BS in mechanical
Skills / Competencies
Experience with CAD software a plus.
Good documentation skills
Strong attention to detail
to be considered. No relocation is offered.
- All applicants must live within a commutable distance
Division/Department : Insulet Corporation
Insulet Corporation / Neighborhood Diabetes - 17 months ago